- I will only use ICT systems in school, including the internet, e-mail, digital video, mobile technologies, etc. for school purposes.
- I will not download or install software on school technologies.
- I will only log on to the school network/ Learning Platform with my own username and password.
I will follow the schools ICT security system and not reveal my passwords to anyone and change them regularly.
- I will only use my school e-mail address.
- I will make sure that all ICT communications with pupils, teachers or others are responsible and sensible.
- I will be responsible for my behaviour when using the Internet. This includes resources I access and the language I use.
- I will not deliberately browse, download, upload or forward material that could be considered offensive or illegal. If I accidentally come across any such material I will report it immediately to my teacher.
- I will not give out any personal information such as name, phone number or address. I will not arrange to meet someone unless this is part of a school project approved by my teacher.
- Images of pupils and/ or staff will only be taken, stored and used for school purposes in line with school policy and not be distributed outside the school network without the permission of the Principal.
- I will ensure that my online activity, both in school and outside school, will not cause my school, the staff, pupils or others distress or bring them into disrepute.
- I will support the school approach to online safety and not deliberately upload or add any images, video, sounds or text that could upset or offend any member of the school community.
I will respect the privacy and ownership of others’ work online at all times.
- I will not attempt to bypass the internet filtering system.
- I understand that all my use of the Internet and other related technologies can be monitored and logged and can be made available on request to teachers.
- I understand that these rules are designed to keep me safe and that if they are not followed, school sanctions will be applied and my parent/ carer will be contacted.